Do you want to learn a skill with a company that provides TRAINING & GROWTH opportunity?
Surface Center Interiors (Granite and Quartz counter top company) is looking for hard working, dependable, ethical individuals who want to learn skills within our industry. We will train the right candidate for the CNC Operator.
Hours: Split shift 11:00am – 7:30pm
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Digitizing, cutting, and any finishing of cutouts/radiuses/core holes
- Profiling of countertops with CNC equipment
- Maintaining production of all jobs in accordance with the fabrication schedule
- Inspection of material for quality assurance
- Maintenance of equipment as required per equipment manufacturer and Company Policy
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2-4 Years prior experience in a similar environment preferred
Affordable health insurance with employer premium contributions
Long-term disability and Life/AD&D benefit policies are paid by Employer
Wide-range of benefit options (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid holidays totaling nine days off
Email your resume or questions to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify.
Visit our website at www.sci-surfaces.com